Saturday 17 March 2018

Lucking Good

Well, I seem to be on a roll.  Two posts in two days no less!  

I have a whole stack of images printed out and ready to colour, as every time I print one I need I fill the page up so as not to waste card.  This morning I pulled the top one off the pile and decided it would be perfect for CAS-ually Fridays going green challenge.  The image is from 2 Cute Ink (I would post the link but Heidi is taking a break at the moment and her Etsy shop is empty).  I think he is super cute.  I hope you like him too.


By the way, happy St. Patrick's Day.  My own particular Patrick was born on St. Joseph's Day (the 19th of March).  He was very late and I was panicking.  I think I would have had to change his name if he'd been born on the 17th.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. A fun St Patrick's day card Dawn, such a cute image - I always fill the page as well.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete