Friday 16 March 2018

Kokeshi Cuties

I seem to be totally obsessed with The Digistamp Boutique at the moment.  My last couple of blog posts used their images and I did promise that I would add some more cards using the Kokeshi Dolls.  I have made cards with all the images in this set but used two of them before I remembered to take photographs.  The Digistamp Boutique have just moved their monthly competition to Facebook and I'm going to enter these two cards there. I had so much fun colouring these images and not so much fun updating my tassle making skills (those suckers are really fiddly).

I hope you like the results.



Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Super cards Dawn, your dolls are so pretty and your tassels look fabulous - well worth the effort.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete