Tuesday 29 March 2016

Pink Gin

The one advantage I've found with stalking other people's blogs is that you get to find all sorts of new challenges that you were previously unaware of.  One such challenge blog is Dream Valley Challenges .  The current theme is 'Girlie' and the only problem with that is which of my many images to use.  I have cute girls, sassy girls, older girls, young girls and even larger girls (to which I can relate without a problem).  In the end I went for the sort of girl I would aspire to be - sort of fun loving and elegant and with a slightly slimmer figure than the one I've got).  This is one of my favourite images from Kenny K and just so she matches my colour theme I've given her a pink gin (I could aspire to one of those too!)

Here's my card, I hope you like it.


Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Girlie Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete