Sunday 31 January 2016

Anniversary Heart

Wow, check me out!  Two blog posts and two competition entries in two days!

I mentioned yesterday that I'd had some birthday money from my Grandma and I'd been on a bit of a digistamp shopping spree.  Well, it does seem the all my digi shopping tends to start with the Digistamp Boutique these days.  I'm a bit of a sucker for there designs and I couldn't resist this new one when I saw Lorraine Bailey's design team card.  I loved that fact that it would work so well as a clean and simple card cause it does all the wow factor for you.  Here is my card

I just added a bit of bling and coloured the border with the same colour as I'd used on the flowers.  I have to say I'm really pleased with it. Plus, if I'm quick, I can enter it into their January Challenge.

Thanks for reading

Love Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment